* IXQ100HD is a kind of Industrial radiography films; raw films is original Fuji jumbo roll, cut and pack in China, it is used in Non Destructive Testing to object by using x-ray or gamma ray.
* IXQ 100HD is an ideal and wide applied with its characteristics as high sensitivity, high contrast, high clarity and utmost meticulous texture;
IXQ 100HD have small granularity, have high detection rate of defect. The coating is evenly distributed. All the lots are stable. Final user can get stable and excellent image without adjusting the exposure condition for different lots.
* According to EN-584-1 standard, IXQ 100HD accord with C5 category;
* According to ASTM E1815-96 standard, IXQ 100HD accord with II category
* According to GB/T 19348.1 standard, IXQ 100HD accord with T3 category
* According to ISO 11699-1 standard, IXQ100HD accord with C5 category
* IXQ 100HD can be used to take X-ray image for medium light metal or thin-wall steels /products, under low voltage. If under high voltage, it is suitable to conduct detection for medium light metal or thin-wall steels.
IXQ 100HD is suitable to detect thick-wall and high density steels /products through high-energy Gamma ray.
Metal, Castings, welding,Aircraft Industries, Electron component, Nuclear industry, Pipeline, Concrete
IXQ 100HD is made under stable-size grain blue PET base, the thickness is 0.175mm.
IXQ 100HD should be operated under indirect safelight lamp (wavelength>520nm).
Intensity of the light bulb should less than 15W. and place it at least 150cm distance between the reflecting surface and films, or use LED light (wavelength 660nm—590nm)
l IXQ 100HD is suitable for both of automatic and manual developing.
l Manual (developing time 5 minutes, temperature 20℃)
(fixing time 5-10 minutes, temperature 18-22℃)
Automatic(8-10 minutes, temperature 25℃)
* IXQ 100HD also can be developed by other brand chemicals
Size Box Unit box/carton
8cmx30cm 100sheet/box 10
8cmx36cm 100sheet/box 10
7cmx305m 1 roll 2 rolls
8cmx305m 1 roll 2 rolls
12x15in 100sheet/box 4
14x17in 100sheet/box 4
Storage of exposed films
Manufacturer guarantees the storage time for permanent film as 50 years, but should observe follow term:
* Films should be developed cleanly and with best photographic fixing.
* Films should be stored under the relative humidity condition between 40%--60% and away from harmful gas.
Storage for unexposed films
Unexposed series films should be stored into original light-tight package and in dry place, low temperature as much as possible, keep away from aggressive steam & gas, harmful gas and any other ionizing radiation.
The ideal storage temperature should be 10℃--24℃, Air humidity 40%--60%.